[LI] Solution - Fonts in script-fu extensions in The GIMP

Hi ,
        During the ILUG-Blr meet I was asked to post this,
i.e installing fonts for the script-fu extensions in The GIMP

Get the freefonts.tar.gz package.
I got it from the CHIP CD of September (or October) ; I am not sure.
Unzip it and copy all the fonts to the directory

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/freefonts/

(by issuing the command -
tar xvfz freefonts*.gz)

edit the file
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fs/config

In the file - under the section catalogue
add the above path to the end of the section
and at the end of the previous line add a ' , ' (comma)

Restart xfs and run The GIMP.

--Mahendra M