[LI] AfterStep -- Xterm , Fonts ? Help !

Hi. Please Reply To Me A This Address

					Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
					Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am using Afterstep as my Window Manager.

Q1. How Do I keep my selected font in Xterminal as Default when I open the
    X-Term next time. I use xfontsel ofcourse.

Q2. When Afterstep starts It opens Xterm automatically with foreground as
    peach puff colour and background as black. How do I change. Please don't
    give me answer saying " xterm -fg white -bg blue" I know it already. What
    I want is to change the one's which Aferstep starts automatically.

Please Reply If you are well aware of answers, I have hacked a lot and I was
not getting the way. I looked at all configuration files in /root and /etc
also I tried to change the resourse but I couldn't get.

Please take the pain of replying at my Personal email add.. thanks.

from

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo Surguja