[LI] giving mount access to only one user

Hi friends,

Currently my fstab file shows the following :

/dev/hda7               /                       ext2    defaults        1 1
/dev/hdd                /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,ro 0 0
/dev/hda8               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             ext2    noauto,owner    0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
/dev/hda1		/windows		vfat	uid=500,users 	1 1
#/dev/hda5		/ddrive			vfat	uid=500 	1 1
/dev/hda6		/funstuff		vfat	uid=500 	1 1

If I mount /dev/hda5 in /ddrive every user gets access to this directory. I
tried changing the ownership as well as rights of /ddrive but once I reboot the
rights get changed to rwxr_xr_x as a result all users can access this mount
point. ( due to that I have right now commented that particular line in fstab )

Is there any way by which I can allow access to this mounting point to only one
user ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh Fowkar