Re: [LI] Computer books in India

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Cyrus Patel (of Sydney, Australia) wrote:

> I now need to get a lot of Linux books now and I was wondering if
> anyone here knows of any websites that have catalogues for Linux/Unix
> books.

O'Reilly books are reprinted in India by Shroff Publishers and
Distributors. Check out http://www.cb-india.com.

Email:

Bombay:	orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Calcutta: millennium@xxxxxxxx
Bangalore: cbsbang@xxxxxxxx

The Bad News (for you): "These Books are for sale in the Indian
subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan) and
the African subcontinent (excluding South Africa) only. Illegal for sale
outside these countries..."