[LI] Computer books in India

Hello,

I travelled to India for the first time last year (It was great) and I bought
heaps of really really cheap books and brought them back to Australia.

I now need to get a lot of Linux books now and I was wondering if anyone here
knows of any websites that have catalogues for Linux/Unix books. My web search
returned null (or the books all are priced for the USA).

Thanks heaps
Cyrus

--
Cyrus Patel - cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dept. of Computer Engineering                           Debian GNU/Linux