[LI] [pushkar@asia.com: Firewall problem]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi guys,

I'm a new member of this list. I have one query.
I'm using RH 5.2 and having 2 n/w cards. this i'm using as a firewall ...
i'm using ipfwadm and also ipnat. all is working fine but many times one of
my card gives "eth1 timeout" and drops .. so nothing is reachable.
i hv 2 realtek cards using rtl8139 module... this i hv downloaded this from
the net and compiled ... every time when this prob comes i hv to go to
/etc/rc.d/init.d and say ./network stop and then start .. is there any
remedy for it ???

newly yours
Pushkar

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com