Re: [LI] Linux Single

Hi the "linux single "

entry is for maintainence personell only. It is not very likely that some one
that is unauthorised can have physical access to the machine.
Also the linux single is very necessary cause some time when ur machine gets
courrepted due to not proper shutdown and power failure's and the machine is
not able to boot it self then "linux single " is used to get the file system
in a read only mopunted state.
So that e2fsck and other necessary things can be done.