[LI] Linux for the Researcher of Cellular Automata..

Linux for the Researcher of Cellular Automata.

So "coming AGE is for Linux", If u r agree then here is a special news for
U.

NEWS:

I think the word Cellular Automata is not new to all of u, as all of u are
open-eye with snoozing-nose(sorry), love Linux & live in i-net. The
calculation of 2D CA(Cellular Automata) is very critical and is a great
problem to visualize the transform the state(s). Now, a GOOD software is
available to calculate and observe various state of 2D CA and can save/print
any state you like.

I (Saugata) and my dear Archan (who is already known2U) have build this
software in LINUX using X-Windows, QT-Lib. Very soon the SW will be
available in net with its coding also.

Person interested in 2D-CA need to interact with us; now we want to
available this product in a CD, bootable in Linux and can start the
X-Windows (preferable KDE) and launch our SW in any m/c.

Can U HELP US (in FREEE)????

----

NB: this mail is from Linux-->VMWare-->M$win98-->outlookExp; believe me!!