[LI] Remote Printing

Hello Folks,
I am very much new to printing in Linux, cause I never had
a chance previously to try it out. Now, I think the time has
come that I get this thing also done. Anyway My problem is
as follows. Here there is a common printer for all of us
( Obviously ;-) it is at prnx.in.ibm.com.
The printer is an IBM PCL 32 printer.

my /etc/printcap is as follows

lj-x|remote-ibmpcl:\
        :lp=/dev/null:sh:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lj-x:\
        :rm=prnx.in.ibm.com:rp=raw:

( Copy and pasted from Printing HOWTO )
This setup is for a remote ethernet printer.

I use the lpr command to print ( how silly of me, everyone uses that ;-)

when I say ' lpr testfile ' , testfile is shown in lpq, but it doesn't get
printed at the printer side.

Can anybody help me out here.

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.