Re: [[LI] fed up of SO]

Hi,

>Though someone claims to be using SO 5.0 on R 6.1.

SO 5.0 installed perfectly in my RH 6.1 and I didn't need to make any changes
to anything before installation (not that i know how to). I just love it.  It
could open many files that CWP refuses to. (eg.  files with tables and OLE
objects).

>why don't you guys try out abiword ? Agreed it's not as high funda as SO >but
it suits my purposes.

Where do i download it from?  Did it appear in any of the PCQs?

Adityan