Re: [LI] Mouse + X Windows

press ctrl-alt-backspace
that should kill the xserver

then write cd /dev
check out the symlink
which /dev/ttyS1 has is it to the mouse.
if it does then you need to change it to point to
mouse. The link itself specifies the location of the mouse
file. I think it is /dev/mouse or /mnt/mouse
Anyway to create symlink use "ln"

man ln would help

And lastly please, please read the HOWTO documentation
and the archives

regards
Aditya