Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key

Hi there
I am interested in knowing the full space of my hard disk.
I know about two commands only, du & df and the total will answer my
question but the thing is that  i am working on the machine which has
around 55 file systems, du & df will take around an hour to run on it. Is
there any shortcut by which i  can know the ful space my hard disk has.

 Hemant Arora