Re: [LI] NT + Win95 + Rh6.1 + Caldera

Hello Syed,
Have some questions to ask. How do I proceed, Using RH6.1 (pcq) I boot from
the CDROM, goto fdisk, here what do I do ? I can set the /dev/hda1 as the swap
/dev/hda2 as Linux Native ( say RH ) and to be MOUNTED on "/" , /dev/hda3 as a
FAT16 and /dev/hda4 as a Linux Native ( will use this for Caldera). Now the
question is where can I mount /dev/hda4. I obviously cannot mount it on "/" as
/dev/hda2 will be using that...

Further, I actually wanted Win95 and WinNT on separate partitions. This is
because under FAT16 I  cannot have more than 2GB for a partition.  How do I
take care of this.

Further more will the >1024 cylinders not cause any problems ??

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Ghins