Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

> I seriously object, and will definitely advise LI not to endorse such a
> move. Next we will have insanities like a RedHat user group, a Suse user
> group, a Slackware Usergroup, a Corel usergroup, a Caldera usergroup, etc.

So what is wrong with that? I am totally lost here. If we can, why not?
Do you think we will end up killing each other? I think not! LIUG size
HAS increased no doubt. But in any case, both ways, Atul, you better
give some reason for your belief. I want to hear what you have to say.
Since I can't imagine [traditionally speaking] why we should [NOT]
factorise.