Re: [LI] RED HAT LINUX

> During the /bin/loader ... is under process, it probes for thr mouse, and just
> after probing (though it doesnt display any information whether it has
> detected a mouse, and if it has, it doesnt display any information about the
> same.  Just after that it shows that the Start X process has failed, and it is
> falling back to text mode. Where can i get infomation as to how to activate
> the GUI based install.

I will suggest that you try and do a text based install yourself.
Believe me, you will love it. Graphic install just looks pretty [in my
case, even that was not true - faulty graphic RAM or something error
here]. All the best.

Do not for a moment think that I am not interested in solving your
problem. The point is that what I am suggesting is really the
best/fastest way out.

all the best.
Rohit