Re: [LI] To all users of SiS cards (especially SiS 6326 cards)

I have sis6215 card and hyundai deluxscan14S monitor. When I installed
Rh6.1, it was not properly configured with selection of correct monitor
and card of sis6215 and as well as sis pcq. Finally, I had to install
the XFComSis in /usr/X11R6/bin dir and make a link to that with
XF86_SVGA in the same dir. I had to correct manually the XF86Config as
told by KD in Dec98 PCQ. Then only I could get proper resolution.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA