Re: [OT] Re: [LI] Re: [ilug-blr] Re: Times of India articles

Arun Sharma proclaimed:
> This is a little off topic - belongs to linux-india-general (Thaths, is
> it alive ?).

linux-india-general is alive.  But only 13 subscribers.  I think we should
start moving some of the non-technical discussions there now that we are
averaging 100+ posts to LI every day.

> Also, defining 'windows' is pretty hard too. Does it include IE ? Does it
> include IIS ?

ROTFL.

Thaths
--
"I'm Kent Brockman.  On the eleven o'clock news tonight, a certain kind
of soft drink has been found to be lethal.  We won't tell you which one