Re: [LI] Linux India and Debian

Hello there,
I am NOT doing this to popularise myself or make a 'guru'
of myself or create something like 'debian-khader'
and make a debian messiah of myself. And neither with
the EVIL intentions of fragmenting Linux India
or starting a Distro war or sending the wrong message.

My intention of the group was of a place where
Debian guys can hang out irrespective of anything else.
I guess I sent out the wrong message. I am retreating.
I guess I am happy doing my job rather than trying
to make a freak out of myself.

Sorry everyone for all the wastage of bandwidth and
my nonsense you had to bear.

Sorry Atul and Guru for trying to do this evil thing.
Thanks
Regards
     Khader

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/22/99 12:23:18 PM

I suggest you kill that group and start something like "debian-khader",