Re: [LI] yamaha op3 sound card

>   Um this might be weird but I have a Yamaha OP-L 3 SAX Sound card too ..
> with 120 W Creative speakers and from day one on RedHat I could do a

When they say 120W, what do they mean?
Definitely not RMS I hope. PMPO?
But then, as a rule of physics, RMP power should be half of PMPO.
But in audio systems, it seems, as a rule of thumb, developed after
surveying
specifications of many audio systems, that..
for smaller systems..
RMS = PMPO / 20
MIDI systems RMS = PMPO/17
Maxi systems RMS = PMPO / 15 or more.

What is this?
[Sorry for an off-track question. Replies to be sent personally]