Re: [LI] RED HAT LINUX

Hi Arun
I will try doing that when i reach home.
I have one question.
I need to know, if there exists a difference between a hard disk of size less
than 2 GB, and a hard disk of more than 2 GB, say, size 4 GB. I heard that
there exists some difference, which enables/disables access to the hard disk
space beyond 2 GB, with older OS's.
Tell me, how should i go about installing RED HAT along with Win 95 system. I
have a 1 GB hard disk, and a 4 GB disk. I have all of my 1 GB hard disk
dedicated to Win 95, as the primary disk. Now what i have is a 4 GB hard disk,
on which i wanna give around 2 GB space to 32 bit DOS partition, and rest
allocate to RED HAT and a swap space.
help is required.
Aruneesh