Re: [LI] mgetty respawning too fast problem

Hello,

I am not aware of PCQ's instructions on this. I have a dial-in server running
for a long time here .... My inittab has the following line:
S1:3:respawn:/sbin/uugetty ttyS1 F115200 vt100

Also, I have created a /etc/conf.uugetty with the required communication strings
for the modem.

Cya
Ninad

<pre>
Hi all,
	I tried to setup dialin server with the pcq instructions. I am getting the
mesage
V1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -s 115200 ttyS0
	Any solutions ?
Regards
G. Sriram

the archive at <a