Re: [LI] mgetty respawning too fast problem

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, G.Sriram wrote:

> 	I tried to setup dialin server with the pcq instructions. I am
> getting the mesage V1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -s 115200 ttyS0

Please note - log files are your friends. Make use of them. And like all
good logfiles, the mg* files live in /var/log. Examining them with less or
"tail -f filename" can be an enlightening experience.

In other words - find out what is causing mgetty to die (by looking at the
log files), fix the problem, and voila!

Atul