Re: [LI] To all users of SiS cards (especially SiS 6326 cards)

In fact, the servers are not from the XFree86 distribution, but a batch
server written by the Suse people. It is from the XFCom range of servers,
and while I do not know if they have already been integerated into the
XFree86 distribution, I do know that this server works where the server
from the standard distribution does not.