[LI] Re: Yessir!

Yo Rohit,
	I sure hope U get u'r system playing cooool music maaaan... After
all thats what systems were made for. As for u'r question, WSS is the
Windows Sound system - U can say another form of emulation just like Sound
Blaster Pro...After all M$ has to have a hand EVERYWHERE - eventhough it
seems to be a HELPING hand in this case for a change. As for the settings
U'll have to look up control panel in u'r m/c. As for the DMA channels - U
know what they are meant for, obviously data transfer is possible in two
ways "from the card" and "to the card"... Now if U are only playing or
recording at a time - NEVER BOTH - then U need only one channel, but what
if U are recording from an external source and want to listen to some
music as well all the time, one DMA channel won't do - that is why we have
2. So it is not DMA 1 or DMA 2 that we are talking about - what we need is
BOTH 1 & 2...

Hope this helps...

Bye.

Narain.