[LI] Miracles! Miracles, I got net connect going

Hello,
    I've got the net connection working in the most unexpected ways. But
heres how I did it. It can obviously be done in a shorter way, but here
it is. The ten painful steps to Nirvana

1) Installed RH5.2, and got net working.
2) Copied resolv.conf created by kppp in rh52 (/etc)
3) Installed rh6.1, ran rhppp, configured a vsnl account.
4) Copied the resolv.conf, to /etc.
5) Executed connection and Voila.

Whats mysterious is that, the resolv.conf, was more or less the same, yet
in never worked earlier. The kppp still does not work, but I don't care.

Rajeev