Re: [LI] system shutdown

Just one unrelated answer:

Cause my email-ID is Made in Australia depending on my Last Name and First
Name
< Feeling proud and unhappy at the same time as he doesn't get the ID he
wants
And gets hit by the rock which Raj Cleverly Missed and thrown by the list
admin>
< Ooh !! Aah !! Ouch !! > < But fortunately khader is wearing the Linux
Badge and the rock
hits the Badge and Khader is Miraculously saved by the Badge >
* All start shouting " Hail the Penguin" " Tux Zindabad" and " Linux
Zindabad" *
< In the confusion khader escapes and lives happily ever after... well till
today evening
at least ;-)>

     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Raj Mathur <raju@xxxxxxx> on 11/19/99 11:06:05 AM
Just one unrelated question:

How come your e-mail id isn't sidcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx was it already
taken? ;-)

<ducking before list admin manages to throw that rock he was stooping
to pick up>