Re: [LI] Ooops

> <rant>
> Why does people think Linux belongs to Linus or 'the core group' or Red
> Hat ... It
> belongs to _us_ (the community) and I do not need the approval from
> anybody to
> do anything with it. I feel that the core value of _free software_
> hasn't got into
> the people yet.
> </rant>

Tension mat le bhayi. Your claim to be one of the masses does not
permit
you authority over everyone else's sincere work or good-natured humour.
[I believe this refers to Atul, your mail]
One day you will also have contributed enough to something and then you
will also realise that it is fun to laugh after a lot of hard work. With
people, of course.