Re: [[LI] getty respawning]

Hi!
If you use "mgetty" instead of "uugetty" or "getty" then you don' have t
configure any spl files the "gettydefs". It handles the modem completely by
itself.

I was earlier using "getty" to provide a "dial-in" service and had to
configure other stuff as told by Mr Mahendra. But with "mgetty" you don' have
2 do nethin other than add the line in "/etc/inittab"

I have been usin this for quite some time, for providin shell and ppp access
and it works fine.

Thanx
Ankit