[LI] 3dLabs Permedia...

Hi Everybody,

    I have a 3 D accelerator card (3D Labs Permedia 2) with 8 MB RAM and TI
Clock Chip. I had upgraded my system from RHL 5.2 to RHL 6.1 and the card was
autodetected and worked perfectly. Now I have changed my Hard Drive and have
installed RHL 6.1 from the PCQ CD. While installing the card is detected
correctly, but the VRAM is detected as 512 KB only. What could the problem be?
I am unable to get more than 800X600 at 8-bit depth. (There is no problem with
the card because I have tested the same on a windoze machine and it works
properly)
Has anybody used the same card ?
All pointers welcome :-)

Regards