[LI] GTK Critical ERROR

Hi all,

After set up Samba under GNOME there are many errors showing.
1. Under System Control panel ,Samba file server , Defaults,Default Setup for users, Default for printers is not showing anything but Netlogon setup and Disk shares are highlighting.

After logout from xwindow  the following error showing.

Error message from remadmin: Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c:line 1584 (gtk_widget_map): assertion 'GTK_WIDGET_VISIBILE (widget) == TRUE' failed.

XSMP error: Offending minor opcode = 10 (ShutdownCancelled)
                   Offending sequence number = 7
                   Error class  =  BadState
                   Severity =  CanContinue

Can anybody help in this regard? I do not know whether Gtk is installed here. How do I check the same?

Thanks in advance.
Anil.

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  paradigm@xxxxxxxx
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm