Re: [LI] Graphics Adapter S3 Trio3D(86C366)

OK, here is what I remember of Trio3D configuration on IBM machines.
Zamir (from Lateral software) got a copy of the XF86Config file - I will
ask him to post it to the list.

Use the following Option strings in the Device section (check the
spellings in the XF86_SVGA man-page):

Option "noaccel"
Option "swcursor"
Option "nobitblt"
Option "nolinear" # (This one I am not sure of )

I started a small writeup on getting a X server (atleast) to work. I am
not sure when I can complete it and post it to the list ;-(

-- KD