[LI] lotta trubl with RH3 Dialer

hi,

i recently installed RH 6.2 + GNOME from PCQ & its working fine xcept that i can't seem to dial out from my modem (internel com4/stty3). in the control panel i've set my modem to stty3 but to no avail ! the RH3 dialer still lists my modem on stty0 as default . if i try to remove the dafault modem or add another .. it crashes !!( it sez : rh3 crashed blah blah..) . this may seem stupid but aftr changing the windows manager to fwm, i can't get get enlightenment back unless i do it while entering the passwrd . how can i get enligthment back as default .

thanks all ye gurus..

vicky