eGroups mirror [was Re: [LI] Re: Posting sent to the moderator for approval]

On 17 Nov 99, at 18:44, thus spake Indranil Das Gupta:

> Someone by the name of Siddhesh Karmali (email_id -->
> s_karmali@xxxxxxxxx) has created this egroups list
> (linux-india-archives)... the group has been activated on 11th Nov.
> 1999.

So, quite easy.  Thaths just has to mail support@xxxxxxxxxxx with a
copy of a few of these bounces, and request that they delete that
list or at least unsubscribe the mail id of this list from the mirrored
list (which is linux-india-archives@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Given that this is a yahoo address, Siddhesh Karmali is quite likely
to have junked it and switched to the latest freemail service to come
along (rediffmail / 123india or whatever).

If anyone on the list knows the guy personally then well and good.
Mail Thaths with the guy's mail id / contact info so that Thaths can
deal with him personally.

Don't post it to the list as there are several guys out here who would
like to flame him I expect, marking a cc to the list as well.  I don't
want to killfile any part of the linux-india list, but I may have to start
soon, against my best wishes.

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
  Never criticize anybody until you have walked a mile in their shoes,
  because by that time you will be a mile away and have their shoes.