[LI] xstart or x ?

Hi,

I have installed and used RH Linux 6.1 from the PC Quest CD. I have installed
the workstation class of install. After logging in as root however the GUI
does not come up using X, xadm, xstart or any other commands which commonly
are used.

Entering x, X, xstart etc ... gives me a "bash : command not found" message.

This is my first experience with Linux. can anybody tell me wots wrong.

Thanks
Manish