Re: [LI] my :-) and :-( experiences with RHL 6.1

>     actually i have a =stupid question here
>         what is the difference between enlightenment and gnome

Actually I got 'enlightened' about it only yesterday by jaju. I CAN TELL
YOU THAT.
Yes, there is 'something' I can tell people here.. Enlightenment is the
Desktop Enivronment
while [like win 3.1 closely may be - no flames on this please] while
your Gnome is a window/file
manager package.. now do not ask my anything else [buried back in the
books]