Re: [LI] X server crashes due to font problem ?? => Restart No NO

Hi.
I am sorry but I had fixed the problem myself as while setting xfstt I had
by mistake shut off the xfs server too.

I am sorry for the pains you took, and sorry for having not told you
about the fix.

from
Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"