[LI] FoxPro 2.6 DOS and Linux

Hi all,

I am a newbie to Linux.

We currently work in FoxPro 2.6a (DOS) and VB/SQL Server.
We develop MRP (Materials Reource Planning Software) and have 6 versions of
our MRP product.
I am exploring the possiblity of shifting all my FoxPro/DOS clients to a
Linux based environment.
As most of my clients are in the SME segment and are satisfied with their
current DOS based software they do not want to upgrade their hardware into
expensive Windows NT network.

I have checked out the product web site for "Flagship" (www.fship.com)
which claims to offer complete compatiblity of converting XBase software
into native Linux. Has anyone been useing this product ? and what is your
experience about this product ? Also what are the other issues which might
crop up while migrating my Foxpro apps to Linux ? Any advantages which need
to be highliged to convince my customers to switch over to Linux ?

Waiting for your responses ....

Thanx in advance

Regards

Chetan Korke