RE: [LI] Squid problem.

<snip>
 I run squid proxyserver on a 64kbps leased
line. now the problem is no one is able to access hotmail.
all other sites are working but only hotmail is not responding
since about 1 month.
</snip>

Squid's documentation lists Hotmail as a squid unfriendly site. Assuming
that you have done no special configuration such as exclusion lists or
redirection, see if upgrading to the latest version of squid helps.

I am running squid on a RH6.1 proxy and Hotmail works fine. I am using the
squid that came with the RH6.1 distro.

If you run with an almost default config, send me (and not the list) your
squid.conf. Let me compare it with my server's settings. Once we have beaten
this one, we can share our findings on the list.

Prashast Kumar
ICO
NIIT Ltd.
6203389