Re: [LI] Squid problem.

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Kalyan Varma Alluri wrote:

->Hi,
-> I have this probs for which I cant figure out
->the problem. I run squid proxyserver on a 64kbps leased
->line. now the problem is no one is able to access hotmail.
->all other sites are working but only hotmail is not responding
->since about 1 month.
->Can anyone tell me what the problem could be ?
->-kalyan
->
Check your acl declarations carefully, there may be an entry disabling
hotmail, or a string `hot' in the forbidden sites.  If it is there, you may
have to maintain an exceptions list.  What does the error message say?

Nagarjuna