Re: [LI] c compiler "Use ncurses lib"

Jayaram

The Input and output operations differ with the platform and the lib
being used by the OS.

Use Ncurses library instead.

conio.h is not supported in  linux.

Of course I can't teach you ncurses here. You can do "info ncurses"
and look for its documentation "/usr/src/ncurses-x-y-z"

There are many other functions available too.

from-

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx