Re: [LI] c compiler

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, jayarambr wrote:

> Whenever I include <conio.h>  and try to compile , message says ' no
> such file or directory'

You are using code written for a DOS machine. The common method for
Console I/O in Linux is through the ncurses library. This has come up for
discussion on this list earlier and I recall a post that pointed to a
resource which allows you to make DOS-style Console I/O calls on Linux.
Please check the mailing list archives.