Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key

----- Original Message -----
From: Rajesh Fowkar <rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 1999 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key

> HELLO SUDHIR,
>
> WHY ARE YOU PUTTING VIRUS ON THE LIST. I AM USING LINUX HENCE THIS
> WORM WILL NOT AFFECT ME. BUT DON'T TRY TO INDULGE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES IN
FUTURE.

The happy99 worm sends itself without the knowledge of the sender, so
instead of using CAPS (aka shouting) you just inform the person that his
machine is infected and that he should take proper steps.

Also, Sudhir, someone has given the instructions for removing the worm in
another mail. I just want to add that you should look for a file name
liste.txt in C:/windows. Open the file (don't worry it's safe to open this
one) and it will have a list of the email adresses that it has sent itself
to. Warn them all and pass on the removal instructions to all of them.

Sharukh.

btw. Linux is about choice, I still use OE 5 and IE 5.