[LI] help :(

hi !

1) Well i installed RH 6.1 from the Pc quest CD but pals tell me that was the
usual step
of asking for the default active partition during install buggy or what for i
remember to have got
some thing similar but no * to make anything active i mean there was no 'space
bar'
option to make windows default and not linux (though i could change the label's
during install)
 and ya i tried to make my way by tweaking lilo.conf but it doesn't seems to
be letting me go
i mean i can change time out and all but when i try ro reverse the label's by
making the other
option go up it doesn't works ..
AM i mising some thing ??
if possible can someone send me his lilo.conf (6.1) or is it that some other
file is involved ??

2) can some body tell me the correct paths to get the Kdevelop given in this
months
CD to get it's help and all running (as asked in beggining after it's
installation)

plez excuse and 'curse' me if i am dumb but plz help me solve the issues :)

Luv,
Cipher