[LI] Date: Sat, 13 Nov 99 04:01:34 +0000

hi !

Well i installed RH 6.1 from the Pc quest CD but pals tell me that was the
usual step
of asking for the default active partition during install buggy or what for i
remember to have got
some thing similar but no * to make anything active i mean there was no 'space
bar'
option to make windows default and not linux (though i could change the label's
during install)
 and ya i tried to make my way by tweaking lilo.conf but it doesn't seems to
be letting me go
i mean i can change time out and all but when i try ro reverse the label's by
making the other
option go up it doesn't works ..
AM i mising some thing ??
if possible can someone send me his lilo.conf (6.1) or is it that some other
file is involved ??

plez excuse me if i am dumb but plz help me solve the issue :)

Luv,
Cipher