Re: [LI] RedHat 6.1 Install

Hi all,
	I have been using Linux since 1995 (Slackware 1.0 ). I have
installed Slackwere and Redhat atleast 40 times in several mchines. I find
a strange problem with Redhat. The problem is.

	When ever i reformat a Linux box using disk druid and install the
same version or upgrade of Redhat i find some of the files from older
installation. This i find atleast 3-4 times.

About three days back when I was changing 6.0 box to 6.1 using install
method i found that everting was of Redhat 6.1 except the kernel wich was
of 6.0 the 2.2.5-??. I had a win95 partition in the hard disk. The
linux partition was repartioned increasing swap size to 125 MB from 90 MB
in RH6.0.

Can any one opine why it is happening.

--S.K. Singh--