[LI] RedHat 6.1 Install

Despite being responsible for "unleashing" RedHat Linux 6.1 in India, I'd
suggest everyone read this article:

http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-11/lw-11-vcontrol_2.html

It basically highlights something we have just begun to realise - that
while the graphical install looks nice, you have less problems with the
text install - simply type "text" at the boot prompt when booting off the
CD/diskette instead of just hitting <Enter>.

Also note that while there are a few gottchas with the graphical install,
it does *not* reduce RHL 6.1 to junk - there are plenty of improvements in
RHL 6.1 to make this a worthwhile upgrade.

Atul