[LI] removal of library files

Hello Friends,

If I want to make some space on the Hard Disk then which Library files I can
safely uninstall ? Assuming that I am not going to compile anything on my PC.

I tried to uninstall compat-libc and compat-libs packages since in KPACKAGE it
was mentioned that these libraries are for backward compatibility. But these
libraries  were used by Netscape Navigator, I was unable to start Netscape. I
reinstalled them and now Netscape runs fine.

I want to avoid above thing. Can anybody help me ?

Thanking in advance.

 --
Rajesh Fowkar