Re: [LI] timidity link

Hi Rajesh Fowkar

I think you haven't gone through Sound-Playing-HOWTO in
/mnt/cdrom/doc/HOWTO go throught it, I hope it'll help.

Try finding infomation via these documents they really help and improve
your intutive skills.

Sometimes searching by a searchengine helps or seach in some common sites
where finding of a package is most likely...like http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux

I hope the above crap info from my empty brain is of some help.

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx