Re: [LI] c compiler

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, jayarambr wrote:

Hi Jayaram

If you are serious about programming in Linux then It would be nice if
you download a Integrated Dev Environment  here is one and can be
downloaded easily.
Its xwpe

	http://www.rpi.edu/payned/xwpe/

	follow the link and download xwpe. You'll like it and it will
	remove the burden of writing in one and compling in the shell.

See You

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx