[LI] List Admin: Mailing list server

Hi List admin
Why all of a sudden we have switched back to aunet.org . Atleast the
last 10 mails i received have been sent from aunet.org .. I believe that
we were using lists.linux-india for all purposes.
Also though people are sending mails to lists.linux-india the mails is
sent with a reply to address pointing to aunet.org .. Why is this
necessary . I mean we can continue with the same reply to headers and
the anti spam package can be installed on linux-india too
Please have a look at this
Bye
Anand